Historic and Cultural Exploration of Havana, Cuba
This Trip Has Been Cancelled Due to the COVID 19 International Travel Advisory.
LEGAL, SANCTIONED TRAVEL TO CUBA
Join our CR&V delegation for the definitive historic and cultural exploration of Havana.
After six years of hosting arts and cultural delegations to Cuba, CR&V continues to provide safe and legal travel to Cuba in full compliance with new U.S. government regulations In Support of the Cuban People.
May 20 – 25, 2020
$3,550 ALL-INCLUSIVE, Per Person/Double Occupancy (single room, add $600)
Make your $1,000 deposit today and secure your spot
- 5 nights in Havana’s most prestigious 5-star hotel, Meliã Cohiba
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners
- Roundtrip airfare between Miami and Havana—all land transportation via luxury coach
- A different private performance most days with Cuba’s most celebrated performers from all genres • All activities and events include admissions and ground transportation
- Baggage transfers and handling at airport and hotel arrival and departure
- Cuban visa fees, departure tax, and medical insurance while in Cuba
- U.S. domestic airfare & passport
- 3 dinners and 2 lunches so you may explore local dining options
- Independent and private transfer for activities not on the itinerary
- Any baggage charges or fees
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Personal items such as internet access, telephone services, cigars, laundry
- We will collect 140 CUCs (Cuban Convertible Currency) from each traveler when in Cuba to cover all tips